Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ups and Downs

I saw something similar floating around on facebook, so I made my own for Homeschooling Moms. What do you think?

I often feel like I am herding cats. There is an awesome blog www.phoebeholmes.com by the same name. I thought it was appropriate. I think some people consider us weird because not only do I homeschool, but my husband works from home. Yes we are that weird. In reality, he goes to work each day as anyone else. He closes the basement door and comes out for lunch. The kids know to leave him alone while he works. I spend my time teaching. It is a challenge with a 3 year old let me tell you! I'm currently hobbling around because my son hyperextended my kneecap. NOOOO not now! I have an Upward Cheerleading Pom Pom routine to lead in front of the whole local high school!! I will do my duties. It really does not hurt very much. I just have to keep it from slipping out of joint! Such is life with a little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment